Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Hi everyone !!

   I was shopping a bit this afternoon and I got some products to add to my "sharebox"! Basically, my idea is to share some products that I find here in Germany, and like, with anyone who would like to try them! I am just amazed of how cheap are all the "girly" stuff here. There are no companies sponsorizing me and I am not paid to do that!! I just do it for fun, and because I think that if everyone would share a bit, this world would be an even better place to live!
So here are the products that I add to the box

To take part of the giveaway, just go like my facebook page here;
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tryn-share/481672898540488?ref=ts&fref=ts#!/pages/Tryn-share/481672898540488?fref=ts
and share the pictures of the products to win!

The cream that you see on top is just so nice, a type of butter cream and it smells like summer !! *It gives me hope to see the sun again*  Here is the "darkest" winter since about 30 years !! I think in a whole week we see the sun about 5 to 10h max in the moment---BEURK!
Therefore, cheating with some bronzer is totally allowed !!  These are basically my "survive the winter" products in the moment :)

I wish you all a great evening !!
-XO

No comments:

Post a Comment