Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Good evening everyone !

  I found that super cute picture on the week end and I had to buy it! It fits perfectly with our bedroom color and I find it just really nice to see it every day.
LOVE
It's the reason why I mooved to Germany, the reason why I left my family and friends, my job, my appartment.. !
Because I found my true love, the one and only !
At 26 years old, most of my friends were settled, starting to speak about kids... I tought I would never find my prince charming...
But then, while traveling with a dear friend of mine to Cuba... Bang ! LOVE!
The kind of story that no one tought would become true! But well, there is a song that says love can move mountain.. it's true ! (I love u Celine!!)
So for all the mornings I wake up moody, for all the time I think what the f*** is he doing?!, for all the little rows we have about non sense, I LOVE my LOVE picture to remind me to stay grounded.
We have to work on it every day of our life just like everything else if we want it to work !
And you, have you found your other half ?
-XO

No comments:

Post a Comment