Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hey guys ! Welcome to my blog !! I am Virginie, a Canadian girl who mooved to Germany cause of the prince charming thing :)
Hihi he really is my prince ! I have the incredible chance to be married to the best hubby on earth!
But that chance comes with some "side effects!!" I live now in Germany and most of my friends and family are in Canada.. so I kind of feel a bit lonely here !
Well well, so blogging is or might be a way for me to feel not "so far" anymore, we will see!
There are good things about living in Germany!; it's a pretty nice country, full of history and controversy, every city has it's own charm and you feel miles appart with driving just a few km! We are also right in the middle of Europe, which makes visitng other countries in a week end trip absolutely reasonable !!!!!!! (Try that in Canada or the States!) AH !
Traveling from Germany is also really cheap cause there is so much competition in the market, they just beat the prices !! Which also leads me to say that life, generally is pretty cheap in here... like you pay 60 cents for a litter of milk, no shit!
I know, it sounds crazy, but it's the truth ! So that's why I decided to share a bit of the luck that I have to pay so less for products that I know are quite expensive back to America.. or anywhere else !! 
The main purpose of this blog is to speak about some things I like... and get your opinions ! Yes, really, I would like to read from other people around the world ! I am no philosophe, neither a pro in any domain that I might share with you.. But let's make it simple, I'd just like to share stuff that are part of my life, that I like, that I cherish, that I feel good about or maybe mad about !

Well, let's see how it goes and what the fun of blogging brings, or not !
Have a good night all,
Kisses from Germany!

No comments:

Post a Comment