Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Hi guys !

  today I'm sharing a recipe that I tried for the 1st time tonight and... its really worth the try !! It is absolutely delicious !!! Since a little while I'm trying to reduce my meat consumption and a colleague of mine passed me some vegetarian recipes and that one was a hit, for hubby and I ! Bonus; it's super easy !

You need:
4 tbs of oil
2 zucchinis
1 red pepper (what ever color it really doesn't matter!)
1 onion
2 cups of rice
2 cans of crushed tomatoes
2 cans of water (use the tomatoes one!)

How to:
Preheat the stove at 250°
Sauté all vegetables in 2 tbps of oil. Reserve in a baking dish
Add the 2 other tbs of oil in the pan and stir the rice in for about 2 min.
Pour the rice over the veggies, add the crushed tomatoes and the water and place in the stove for about 45 minutes.

Enjoy !!!

-XO

No comments:

Post a Comment